I cannot tell you how many times a day I hear " We just want the digitals". I actually use to be that person too before I realized just how incredibly important that offering was to my clients. While I am a photographer, I have also had my pictures taken dozens of times and to be honest I couldn't tell you were those digital files are today. I would always tell myself I would get around to printing them or making an album but never did and in my opinion it was a terrible waste of my money. Also before I became a photographer I would get my images printed and they would never look the same as they did on the computer screen and it would frustrate me. Sure, I have a few images floating around on facebook but those too will disappear one day since facebook no longer holds your images "forever".
This crazy fast digital world has led us to forget the impact of seeing a precious family photo, prominently displayed on the walls of our home or seeing the pages of an album softly worn by loving hands.
We provide our clients the best of both worlds. With every print you purchase you do get the digital file with it, so if you chose later to print again you can, but here is why you should use a photographer who understands the value of prints:
Top 5 reasons we stand behind prints and products:
1. Convenience-after all, we have busy lives. I am sure you can think at least 5 projects you haven't completed that you would like to. Let the professionals do their job and handle this task for you.
2. Better Prints & Products-did you know that photographers calibrate their computers to the professional labs they use so that you get the gorgeous colors just the way you see them on your screen? We have hand selected the very best labs to deliver the highest quality products for your investment. If you decide on canvas or albums they are durable, made to last and won't fall apart in short period of time.
3. It saves you money-yes, read that one again… and again... IT SAVES YOU MONEY! How you're wondering? If you pay a photographer $400 a session and you only get a gallery of digital files that you will never print them all you are wasting your money. If you print them and the color is terrible and the prints are poor you have wasted your money. If you buy cheap canvases and albums that won't last and you have to purchase them again, you have wasted your money. Photography is an investment in memories that last a lifetime, do the right thing with them. The additional money you spend gets you a product that LAST.
4. You are receiving an actual product that you can hold in your hands, share in your home and cherish forever.
5. We have gorgeous, customizable, quality heirloom products from professional labs you can't get elsewhere.
Cheap is not always best...you really do get what you pay for.
While everybody loves a bargain. Getting the best value for your hard earned money is incredibly important. A little savings does not always equate to a good deal, in fact it can actually waste your money. Would you rather buy cheap paint and have to use 3 cans for one wall that will take you twice as long to do or would you rather pay a little extra for one can that covers it all, last longer and done in half the time?
So... for the family that can truly appreciate and understand the value of quality heirloom products that will tell your story for generations to come... we are the studio for you!
Jessica McKnight Photography is modern boutique portrait studio located in Clearwater, Florida. Our luxury studio specializes in creating stunning images to showcase in your home, events that tell your story and commercial branding that sets your business apart.